These individual plans are very good coverage for new medical conditions and accidents that begin after the policy start date.
These Plans Do Not Cover Pre-Existing Conditions and are not appropriate for clients with recent or ongoing medical conditions. UHC Short Term plans Do Not cover Pregnancy or Preventative Care.
UHC Plans require passing a simplified medical history questionnaire.
Rates are 50% – 60% less than ACA/Obamacare compliant plans, both individual and group.
Plans Provide Access to UnitedHealthcare’s Choice + PPO Network in Georgia & Nationally
Please call our office to request a Personalized Quote.
If you prefer, you can email your request to Molly@HealthPlanStore.com with the following information.
- Primary residence zip code, county and phone number
- Names, gender and dates of birth for those family members to be insured
- Height and weight of adults and is anyone is a regular tobacco user
The quote will be email to you within 48 hours.
- Pre-existing condition definition and required health underwriting questions:
No benefits are payable for pre-existing condition expenses.
Pre-existing condition definition – A condition: (1) for which medical advice, diagnosis, care, or treatment was recommended or received within the 24 months immediately preceding the date the covered person became insured under the policy; (2) that had manifested itself in such a manner that would have caused an ordinarily prudent person to seek medical advice, diagnosis, care, or treatment with the 12 months immediately preceding the date the covered person became insured under the policy; or (3) a pregnancy existing on the effective date of coverage will also be considered a pre-existing condition.
2. UnitedHealthcare Required Underwriting Questions
If a person answers YES to any of the following questions, coverage will be declined.
- During the past 5 years, has any applicant been declined for insurance due to health reasons?
- Has any applicant lived in the 50 states of the USA or the District of Columbia for less than the past 12 months?
Medical History Information
- Is any applicant currently pregnant, an expectant parent, in the process of adopting a child, or undergoing infertility treatment?
- Within the last 5 years, has any applicant received medical or surgical consultation, advice, or treatment, including medication, for any of the following: blood disorders, liver disorders, kidney disorders, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD) or emphysema, diabetes, cancer, multiple sclerosis, heart or circulatory system disorders (excluding high blood pressure), Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis, or alcohol or drug abuse or immune system disorders?
- During the past 12 months, has any applicant been advised to undergo any test (except for HIV test), treatment, hospitalization, or surgery which has not yet been completed or for which results have not yet been received?
- Within the last 5 years, has any applicant received treatment, advice, medication, or surgical consultation for HIV infection from a doctor or other licensed clinical professional, or had a positive test for HIV infection performed by a doctor or other licensed clinical professional?
Other Coverage Information
- Does any applicant now have, or is any applicant currently applying for, other hospital or medical expense insurance that will not terminate prior to the requested effective date? (Other hospital or medical expense insurance does not include fixed indemnity insurance.)