Individual/Family Advisory Service
We are… data driven, analytical, carrier neutral… Health Insurance Advisors
Health Insurance Advisors is a fee base practice
How does it work?
Our annual Advisory Service Fee
- $285 Individual
- $395 Family of 2 or more
The Advisory Service includes:
- Private client access to our 2018 independent Market Research and analysis of all types of plans: On-exchange, Off-exchange and Affordable alternative Non-Obamacare Compliant
- Individual / Family needs assessment of expected utilization of health care services and expenses
- Benefit Review consultation providing objective recommendations based on each client’s individualized coverage needs and budget
- Verification that “must have” doctors and hospitals are In-network
- Enrollment assistance and confirmation that the plan is approved and effective
- Assistance with billing and claims issues throughout the plan year
Benefits to HIA Individual Clients:
- Best Prices – Health insurance company direct prices
- Convenience – One Stop Shopping for all quality plans including BlueCross BlueShield, Aetna, United HealthCare, Cigna, Humana, Kaiser, Ambetter, and Alliant Health
- Objective, Unbiased Advice – HIA is the client’s advocate providing carrier neutral guidance
HIA is proud to be recommended by many financial advisors in the Southeast.
HIA was founded by Joseph LePage in 2002. Mr. LePage is a 29-year veteran of the health insurance industry, including serving 15 years as a senior level executive of one of the top national employee benefits companies.
Individual/Family Advisory Service is available to Georgia residents only.