Group Health Plan Advisory Service
Group Health Plans have advantages over Individual Plans in 2018.
- Larger Provider Networks
- Lower costs
- Richer benefits
- Tax advantages
HIA offers a Group Plan Advisory Service for employers with 2-50 employees that includes:
- Assessment of the group’s utilization patterns, coverage needs and budget requirements
- Verification that “must have” doctors and hospitals are in-network
- Complete Market Analysis that compares all 289 plans offered by 5 insurance companies, sorted by cost
- Consultative Review comparing the benefits and costs of 1) all 289 plans 2) HIA 27 best value plans and 3) top 5-8 recommended plans that meet the client’s specific requirements, including Health Saving Accounts
- New plan administration set-up and employee enrollments
- Assistance with any claims and billing issues throughout the year
Our experience and process allows the Employer to make an informed decision with ease and confidence.
The Group Plan Advisory Service fee is $645 for companies with less than ten employees. When a client engages our Group Plan Advisory Service and decides not to implement the Group Plan, we waive the fee for the Individual/Family Advisory service.
There is usually no fee when we take over servicing of an existing Group Plan as the broker consultant.
For Start-up Group Plans, we suggest starting with a complimentary phone conversation to confirm that the Group Requirements can be met before engaging our Group Advisory Service.
Benefits to HIA Group Clients:
- Best Prices – Health insurance company direct prices
- Convenience – One Stop Shopping for all quality plans including all major insurance companies: BlueCross BlueShield, Aetna, United Healthcare, Kaiser, Cigna, Humana
- Objective, Unbiased Advice – HIA is the client’s advocate providing carrier neutral guidance
HIA is proud to be recommended by many financial advisors in the Southeast.
HIA was founded by Joseph LePage in 2002. Mr. LePage is a 29-year veteran of the health insurance industry, including serving 15 years as a senior level executive of one of the top national employee benefits companies.