Individual / Family Advisory Service is available to Georgia residents only.
Advisory Service provides: View Services
- Private client access to our 2018 independent Market Research and analysis of all types of plans; On-exchange, Off-exchange and Non-ACA Compliant.
- Individual / family needs assessment of expected utilization of health care services and expenses.
- Benefit Review consultation
- Verification that "must have" doctors and hospitals are In-network
- Enrollment assistance and confirmation that the new plan is approved and effective
- Assistance with billing and claims issues throughout the plan year
1) Private client web access through October 20, 2018.
2) Policy service through December 31, 2018.